If you are looking to update your home exterior, there’s no question, vertical siding or board & batten is the perfect choice to add major curb appeal. Whether it is used as an accent or as the main cladding, it can take your home exterior design to the next level.
The Benefits of KWP Vertical Siding
- When used all over the exterior, vertical board siding can add an illusion of height to a house.
- To further enhance the look, trim out the siding, windows and doors in a contrasting color. A brooding dark gray shade for your siding paired with crisp white trims and a bold red door. Now there is a showstopper!
- Vertical siding can also be used to add flair to the lower portion of a home or to highlight architectural points such as the gables. Framing your entryway, bay and bow windows with Vertical siding will further draw the eye to these areas.
- Select, rich and bold color! Don’t worry if you are more into the neutral shades, we have those as well. See our full list of our siding colors here.
- Vertical Siding is easier to clean. This is because you do not need to worry about water getting behind the peices.
KWP is a leading sustainable and ecologically conscious manufacturer of quality engineered wood siding. We use 100% recycled post-industrial content in our Eco-Side collection.
Eco-Side engineered wood siding resists termite damage and will not rot, crack or split. It is factory painted which eliminates on site painting.
All KWP products include a 50-year warranty against cracking, denting and hail damage and 25-year on the finish.
As you can see, vertical siding can be the perfect design element to add to your next project. With its design versatility and flair, it just may be the perfect touch. If you are looking for more design and color inspiration, take a look at our Look Book, a tool to help inspire and guide along this journey.