Regal ideas railing systems add value to your home while keeping you and your family safe.
Wood Railings are known to:
- Splinter, crack and twist within the first few years
- Prone to insect infestation
- Contribute to deforestation
- Long term, can be expensive and time consuming to maintain
- Can become a safety hazard if not maintained
- Will NOT add value to your home
Regal ideas aluminum railing systems are easy to install and are made from 100% pure aluminum alloys. The railing system will not warp or flex and the powder coat finish will not crack, chip or stain, unlike other railing systems.
No need to measure for railing heights, the Regal ideas posts come with the brackets pre-welded and take the guess work out of the installation. The Regal ideas aluminum railing systems have been proven to install in 1/3 less time than most composite railing systems.
Composite Railings are known to:
- Usually made from plastic and wood fibers
- Time consuming to install
- Discolor and fade over time
- Prone to mold and mildew
- Need periodic cleaning
Regal ideas manufactures high performance railing systems that resists the tests of time and weather. Vinyl railing systems can be severely affected by extreme temperatures, shrinking and expanding, causing cracking and discoloration in its early years. With the Regal ideas systems, the VOC Free powder coating resists harsh weather conditions and heat, maintaining its beautiful finish and color.
Vinyl Railings are known to:
- Fade, discolor and prone to chaulking
- Expand and contract with temperature changes
- Require post inserts
- Crack and flex easily
- Limited color options