Hem Fir / White Fir
Species: Hem Fir / White Fir
Sizes: 2×3, 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10, 2×12
Grades: Premium, Sel Struc
Surface: Kiln Dried
Length: 8 thru 20′
PET: 92 5/8, 96, 104 5/8
Product Availability By Location:
- 2×4 – 2×12 8-26′ (Premium, Select Structural, #2 & Btr)
- All Stud Trims (Premium, #2, Stud, & FJ)
- 2×4—2×12 8—28’ (Select Structural, #2+Btr)
- All Stud Trims (Premium, #2)
- 2×10—2×12 8—24’ (Select Structural, #2+Btr)
- 2×4—2×12 8—26’ (Select Structural, #2+Btr)
- All Stud Trims (Premium, #2, Stud & Finger-jointed)
- 2×4—2×12 8—26’ (Select Structural, #2+Btr, Low Grades)
- All Stud Trims (Premium, #2 Stud, F-Jointed, Economy)
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
We supply our customers with exactly what they need, no muss, no fuss. Whether you need aggressive pricing on a full load of Cedar Shakes & Shingles to help you capture market share or LTL shipment of an exact product mix in a job-lot quantity we make it easy.
Concern over sitting on excess inventory of specialty items like Cedar Shakes & Shingles? Don’t worry. We ship exactly what is called for with nothing left over.
Repeat business is the name of the game. We want you to come back to us for all of your cedar shake & shingle needs. To earn your loyalty we ship quality, problem-free products at competitive prices that earn repeat business and long-term relationships. Give us a try!
Contact Max with your Cedar Shake & Shingle inquiries, job quotes or questions:
Max LeeKwai • 971-925-8309 • firstname.lastname@example.org