LP® SolidGuard® LSL
LP® SolidGuard® LSL Zinc Borate treated sill plates are manufactured to be straight and more uniform in strength, stiffness and size than traditional lumber. Advantages include:
- Strength: Provides a full wall plate solution for taller wood-framed buildings.
- Efficiency: Long lengths make it easy for continuous framing along walls.
- Versatility: Available in common traditional lumber sizes and in long lengths.
- Peace of Mind: Manufactured straight and stays straight, treated throughout with no need to field treat, and is free of knots and other naturally occurring defects.
- Sustainability: LP uses forest management and procurement systems certified to the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® standard.
- 25-Year Limited Warranty: Products backed by a 25-year limited warranty against termite and fungal decay damage. See complete warranty details for more information.
Available thickness: 1-1/2″
Available depths:3-1/2″, 5-1/2″, 7-1/4″
Available grades: 1.35E ZB
Available in most framing lumber sizes
Available in precision end-trimmed lengths upon request
Edges and ends are sealed to reduce swelling
- AMBRIDGE, PA
- DELANCO, NJ
- EDISON, NJ
- NORTH BERGEN, NJ
- HOLTSVILLE, NY
- PALMER, MA
HOW ITS MADE:
The LP® SolidGuard® LSL manufacturing process blends zinc borate throughout the product, eliminating the need for field treatment.
- Made with sustainably harvested aspen and maple hardwoods for greater strength
- Treated with zinc borate to resist termite damage and fungal decay
- Edges and ends are sealed for additional moisture protection