Sherwood Lumber Corporation – a national wholesale lumber distributor with multiple locations throughout the country – has an opportunity for the right individual to become a part of our administrative team with an emphasis in sales/trader support and logistics located at our Stockton, CA location.
Candidates for this position should be highly motivated with strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to work independently and with the sales team to ensure orders are tracked and processed efficiently and accurately. Must be able to communicate effectively with both customers, truckers and vendors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sales Support
- Truck Dispatch
- Customer Invoicing/Credits
- Customer/Vendor Liaison
- General Admin duties
- Excellent Data Entry skills
- Building Products experience preferred
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Outlook and proficiency in Excel
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.